Monday 9 November 2009

Gong's writing week 6

I have learnt a lot useful knowledge sine this term. For example, discussion skill.

Those study skills are very important for master courses.

The most important skill is the writing skill which can help me to write essay and report .I have learnt how to make a lecture note, how to find the key words. When we writing a conclusion, we should show the clear structure and use my own words to organize the main idea of this essay. The discussion skill is also very important; we need to very clear what is the discussion point, show the both side to others, for example disadvantage and advantage .when we have the discussion, we need to do the research before show my ideas. We should be active to join the discussion. From every group presentation, I have learnt how to organize the group work and how to work with others .when other students do their presentation, I have learnt the presentation skill from them.

About the participation, I need more positive in the class. Also, I should try to communicate with my friends sue English. That will be very helpful for improve my English. I’ll do more practice about reading, lessoning, writing, speaking.

Thanks for Jennifer’s teaching. I hope you can give me some study suggestion for my studying.

No comments:

Post a Comment