Sunday 8 November 2009

Weekly writing by Lin


Actually,I do not wanna to talk about progressed I had.The more knowledge you learn,the more konwledge you find you would learn.For me,I think my biggest weakness is my pronunciation.Ray sometimes complains that my pronunciation make him confuse what I say and my teacher who taught me in ELPP mention that I should promote this at the first.Besides this,last assignment I sure I can not gain a good mark.However, even though I would not be ill,I can not do it well either,because my vocabulary is tiny.This is another part I should progress. In addition,we will have a listening note-taking in the finally exam,so I should advance my listening and note-taking as soon as possibly.

It is just one month left before our term finish. Actually,It would be a habit include watching the channel4 news via interner,listening VOA-English and remembering at least 40 words everyday and so on.I believe that I would gain the effect if I persist.I have a course about the religion everyweek.It is a good opportunity to communicate with the english people.Gosh,this is all of chinese students in our class,sometimes we are getting use to speak Mandarin,it is not good for learning.
Anyway,I am keen to talk with you about progress meetings on next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment