Sunday 8 November 2009

Weekly Learner Journal--By Karin

In recent times, I'v adapted my thinking to the new conditions. I learning a lot such as reading, speaking, listening, and writing. I remember at the begining, I was afraid to say my opinions, because I don't konw how to integrat into class. But now I feel I was one of them in class.

Obviously, I feel my reading skills has be improved. Because when I was reading news or magazines I can more easier to undersdand what was that mean. The most impordent skill I've learned that is written summary from Jennifer. Eventhough it is not perfect, but I was work hard to tried to do the best. I have sure is how to use the references and how to make use of keywords. Sometimes I would like to readingmagazines ang bbc news to spend my free time. I think it was a good way to improve my English. There is no doubt that I should listen radio everday for improve my listening skills and pronunciation.

There is no denying that the participation plays a pivotal role in learning English. I was enjoy discuss with classmates in the class. We have own opinions to gaven each other and think about it. I'd like to chat with my friends on msn who came from France. This was true in that we want halp each other to improved speaking skills. However, I didn't take some activities such as recreational activites in university. I think I could have confidence to try it in the second half of term.

I believe this term can let me improve a lot. Thanks for Jennifer's halp that was let me known I'm not lonely..

No comments:

Post a Comment