Sunday 8 November 2009

Weekly learner journal (6)---Peng


(Study in sussex university with my friends)
I have been here 1 month and the half term was finished.In this time I want to release some comment of my learning experience.

My english skills have some progress but it not achieve my target.First of all,The speaking,I have progress rapidly.At the beginning of this term, my speaking sucks but with the discussions,answering the quesions and presentation it was increased.In addition,reading and writting have some progress but these skills' improvement are slow to solve this problem I think increasing the vocabulary and grammar is a good way.Lastly,listening is my weakness when I make the notes-taking of listening I always slow,in this aspect I need more practice (the BBC 6 Min. english).

In my opinion,My participation inside the classroom is active.I can strive as much as possible to mate with classmates and teachers,such as to be a chair person with Tony and disscussion with other students.However,outsid the classroom I think my participation is not well,I need more proactive communication with native speaker.

Thanks for jennifer's serious teaching.In second half term I think I will be progress
quick than the fist half term.

No comments:

Post a Comment