Monday 23 November 2009

Sorry for my absence!

Hello everyone,

I just wanted to apologize that I could not be in today. Unfortunately, I have been extremely ill since yesterday and I was too sick to leave the house today. I hope your lesson went well as I left instructions for what I intended to do.

I am absolutely hoping to be in tomorrow, and I will do my best to get better in time.  So, please prepare for your debate as scheduled, and the online discussion will have to take place then as well.

I hope to see you all tomorrow!

Jennifer

4 comments:

  1. These thoughts warm and friendly are coming your way to hope that you're feeling much better today.
    ^__________________________________________^

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sorry to hear that,hope that you will feel better tomorrow and have a good rest!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for your comments and well wishes! I hope I feel better, too! see you tomorrow...

    ReplyDelete