Sunday 8 November 2009

Weekly learner Journal ----By Cherry

During this times I learned a olt of useful knowlegeds . for example ,presentation ,debate ,summary .I feeled my english skill is progerssed up ,even though the progressed is a little .

Firstly ,I learned the presentation skills ,this is a team work ,should with partner discussion ,and organized ,logic and so on .For my presentation ,my topic is very general ,but needed to be more evidence of research and data to support my ideas.However ,I with my partner lacked of consensus ,make a mistakes . With this presentation , I cognizanted I have a lot of field should improve. I believe next time I will do better !

Secondly ,in the this half terms is very important skill is summary ,but for my last two assessment is not passed ,but I felled my summary is step by step is progressed .I always hard study to catch it , I hopeful I can pass the final assessment .For summary should own words are very important and high organized ,good logical and so on .I believe I can step by step progress .

I think this knowledge is very helpful we continue in the future is study !
Finally ,thank you very much for Jennifer is help !

No comments:

Post a Comment