Tuesday 10 November 2009


I have been in Sussex about 6 months,in this half year,I have learn lots of knowledges about english.Before I came here,I could not open my mouth and speak english,but now,I always talk with my housemate,the girl who comes from japan.That is my best achievement.Since I study in pre-master,I foundevery parts I should improve,there is a big gap from master level.I should more study hard.From next week,I will make a plan for listening,and every week I will write a journal in english.
I think I am a slacker,I do everying just like eat whatever food,I do not care about them.My friend told me that 'Change whatever I can change'.he is right I think.
In uk,in sussex of university,I very enjoying my life,there are so many interesting things I can remember,like Journey to Scotland,barbequed on the beach and so on.However,I miss my parents too much,I want to eat my hometown snack.More than a month later,I will come back to China.It gives me the most powerful strength when I feel exhausted.

No comments:

Post a Comment