Sunday 8 November 2009

Luyu's poster




Recently, I found a very useful website to help me learn English. From this website’s forum area, I can see many different sorts of fresh news, and in every news web page, there has the MP3 or Realvideo link to hear. Below the hear link, there also has many articles from different people who had wrote down after hearing by themselves and the computer will choose the best one on the top automatically! Through this website, I can practice my listening fully and collate with the article to see how much information I can catch! And, I believe it’s also the good way to practice “take notes” & “summary”!
But, to be honest, I still feel that my English level can not improve efficiently! Because all Chinese students in a class, and always say Mandarin to each other. I’m so sick of it, coz I come here for English not Chinese. All the time, I just wanna practice my English strongly! And , I can not meet native speaker through the class, that’s so shame! I only try to know more people from different area who speak English after class… And spent a lot of time, use the various ways to study English by myself, such as reading newspaper,reading books,reading magazines,watching English movies,listen English songs,learn the new words from the product's wrapper and poster and so on
You must know, Jennifer, a few days before, I had go to London for 4 days. It’s my first time to go to London. How can I say? So many places I have visit, so amazing! So many passionate people willing to direct the correct way for me where I wanna go! And so many wonderful things I wanna share with you! I love London’s building, especially St. Paul’s, Bukingham Palace, Tower Bridge… I love London’s nice people!!! But, I must say, London’s underground fee too expensive and a little inconvenience, especially for the people with bring the big luggage, because there’s so many stairs up and down.
Yesterday, I went to the Brighton with my Japanese friend together for food shopping. You know, I’m so enjoy Japanese food, and asked she please teach me. Of course, she accepted and shows great zeal to tell me many things about Japanese food culture. Through the converse, I had learned a lot of new English words and many new products which I had never used before. In the evening, we made Japanese food together, and I ate a lot!! Wow, I just can say, I’m satisfied and the Japanese friend so nice!!!
Last but not least,I love living in Brighton, love University of Sussex, love there’s air (actually, clearer than London),love there’s people, love there’s train, love there’s study atmosphere, love my living room, love there’s ladybird, love the location……

3 comments:

  1. and,I love there's Halloween atmosphere!so exciting!!

    Jennifer,I strongly hope you have a look this writing and make a comment!!Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can see my essay full of gtammer misktakes.So disappointed...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't worry, Luyu- I read it and we will discuss it in tomorrow's meeting!

    =-)

    ReplyDelete