Sunday 8 November 2009

Weekly Learner Journal- Week 6 by Tony

I have studied in ISC more than 6 weeks. I’d like to join your class very much, because it is very funny, and I also learned useful skills in your classroom. Recently, I learned how to take notes. It not only helps me to improve my reading skills and writing skills, but also helps me to study academic lesson easily in the future. My speaking skill has been improving throw debate and presentation in the past few weeks. I also learned how to cooperate with others from these activities. Besides, I hope I will improve about my listening skills.

At the beginning of the term, on the one hand, my participation inside of the classroom is not very good. But it is becoming better and better later. On My participation outside of the classroom is good, I finished all of homework in time, and I participated in the activities actively which is arranged by the teacher, such as debate and presentation. On the other hand, outside of classroom, I listen to BBC everyday which could help me to improve my listening skill. But it has less opportunity to use English to communicate with others, may be it would be change in the future.

I like UK, it is a fascinating country. I like football very much. Last weekend, I went to Emirates Stadium, it is the home stadium of Arsenal Football Club. It is a nice stadium, and I had a happy travel.


No comments:

Post a Comment