Sunday 8 November 2009

Week 6 ---Galen

In this time, I have 6 weeks study in Pre-master B, I know this is a good class, and we all hard to work, we also want let us become level A study. Speaking for me, I was not at right time into this term, I was late about 2weeks. And it is also my second time to study Pre-master, I know what should I to do. In this class, I think my listen skills have some improve, because our teacher have litter American accent, and I also increase time to listen some english music and watching some foreign movies when I was at home. Therefor, I can easy to understand what teacher said in the class, and what other students said when we discuss. So, I will continue this behaviour, it can help me improve my english listening skills.
On the other hand, I was worry about my participation in this class. Some times I know the right of that question which is teacher ask us, but I don’t want to say it. That why the teacher think I always divert my attention. And outside of the classroom, I still keep that situation, I don’t like talk to other people. I know that is worng, but it is hard to let me change it. In the future, I think I must change that bad behaviour, and be better to communicate with other people, be better to touch the social. It is can help me to improve my participation inside and outside of the classroom.
At last, I still need hard to improve my english level, including reading, writing and speaking skills. In left 4 weeks, I hope I will increase the rate of my participation of the classroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment