Saturday 7 November 2009

Week 6---By Sylvia

During these time, I learned a lot of things about listening, speaking, writing and reading. The greatest progress is writing a summary. At first, I don't know how to write a summary correctly and what is needed to a good summary. I only get four score in the first assignment. Through reading the feedback and test modle from Jennifer, I know a complete summary need reference and how to find key words to organize a summary in own words. So I made great progress on second assigment that I got 9 score after my efforts. I'm very happy for my progress and I will continue studying harder. I will focus on listening summary in the following time because I have not conifdence on it.

As for participation, I always take part in group and contribute my ideas. In the classroom, I discuss with my partner. We can exchange our ideas about questions and express our views from each other. Outside the classroom, we will have hold meetings and discussions to prepare our presentation. In the rest time, I sometimes will listen BBC news to improve my listening after finishing my homework. In the next time, I should strgenth this aspect and take active part in group discussion. At last, thanks for Jennifer's help.O(∩_∩)O~

No comments:

Post a Comment