Saturday 7 November 2009

Weekly Learner Journal-Week6---by Sue

the Halloween


During these days, i have learned some useful knowledges .For example,like how to prepare a debate , how to write a summary, how to do a presentation and so on. At first, i am very nervous when i know that we should have do a presentation. Because it accounts some percentage of our final score and i don't have enough experience of doing an english presentation. After Jennifer 's introduction, i know that a good presentation should include a good introduction , a clear structure, reference and so on. I also gain some useful informations and experiences from our classmates who did the presentation before lucy and i. Although i have practiced several times before the presentation, i did't have any confidence about it.When i finished our presentation, jennifer said "good" ,at that moment, i realized that i have masteryed how to do a presentation.


Though we are in uk , i found that these are no differences when we are in china, all our classmates are chinese, and my roommates are chinese too. I have less chances to communicate with others in english except we are in classroom. So in the class, i try my best to use english to discuss with my partner and pay attention on what Jennifer have taught.when we have a discussion , i always take part in the discussion and express my dieas about that question . After class , i usually watch some english films and drama to improve my listening . I hope i can develop a habit to read some english news every day .I think that is good for my reading and vocabulary. And i also want to make friends with someone whose native language is english .I can practice my speaking more and more.

I believe the knowledges i have learned in this half term is helpful for my future .At last, thanks for jennifer'help.

No comments:

Post a Comment