Saturday 7 November 2009

Weekly Learner Journal 6-----Lucy

Since came to UK, I have learned about one month. In the course of learning English, I learned much skills, e.x. how to make notes and summary. We have made three summary assignments. Before we toke the assignment, Jennifer taught us how to get high mark. But in the last two assignments, I only got 4 and I didn't pass it. Before I had the third assignment, I reviewed Jennifer's notes and I tried to think how can I improve my mark. While, when i had the assignment, I was very nervous about it and not enough time for me. So, my paper was not very clear. I'm so sorry about it. But I tried my best to finish it, I hope I can pass the test. Buddha bless!!! Except the summary, I had the presentation. I and my partner Sue are worried about it.Because we didn't know how to choose the topic very well. Jennifer talked with us and told us what's the topic was better and how to make the presentation well. So after the talk I chose the another topic and added some charts. Thank you for Jennifer's help.

The difference between China and UK's education is the discussion in the class and after class. In your class I can understand clearly , so I can dicuss the question with my partner. And after class, I can discuss the homework with my classmate and finish it. I also read news and listen to BBC online, but my listening is so poor and I'm very worried about it. And I want to know how can I improve my listening well. I think it's a big problem. While, I will try my best and need more time to do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment