Sunday 8 November 2009

Weekly Learner Journal 6-----Justin


How time flies! Half term passed, it`s time to to assess my own progress in the course. I have learned a lot of knowledge, but some aspects also need to improve over the second half of term.

I get progress up until point in the course. Through half-term study, my English level and academic knowledge have progressed. I have learned how to discuss with partners, how to do presentation, how to get notes and write summary, how to write learner journal. I also studied some speaking and listening skills and economics knowledge, and so on. Compared with the beginning of term, I feel I have progressed. I think the most important point is I become to like English, I know how to study it and I have the unbeatable internal power for study.

English lesson is very important for English study. So in the class, I pay full attention in class and make necessary notes. I discuss actively with my partners, we study each others. After class, Imake full use of after-class time to review and preview lessons. I listen BBC everyday, try the best to integrate the locally to practice English with local people. Next, I should extend study time and enhance the listening. Firstly, Ishould be brave to talk with others in English. Secondly,I should try to listen to all kinds of English programmes as much as possible. Thirdly, Ishould often read English books which helps me enlarge my vocabularies.Fourthly, Ishould practice our writing skills. Whenever Ihave any idea, we should get the pen and write it down at once.

In a word, Impossible is nothing,soIbelieve myself and have enough confidence. I've made up my mind to study hard,trying to make greater progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment