Sunday 8 November 2009

weekly learner Journal-By Rebecca

In a flash, I has now got through the half term. In these days, I learned a lot of knowledges from the Jennifer's class. I think that experiences is my biggest gain in my life.

First of all, I learned the debat skills, like team work, organized, logic and so on . Originally, I am a little afraid to participate in the discussion. I fear some wrong opinions would effect the whole team level. Maybe my English foundation is not good, so this problem still intertwine me. Especially, the first debate, I am rarely participate in it. But after period of time, through practices and study more skills when I am in the class. I feeling has a little progress than before .I can take an active tin the debate. I am so happy of it. Though get small achievement, it is not enough.

Secondly, in this half term which the very important link is the summary. I think that is a challenge for many of us, I am no different. Summary can improve the student should correctly know the meaning of the article and writing ability. I can got most summary emphasis from the class. Although last two assignments that I am not pass it , I was not baffled. Let me see my insufficiency, I summarize well. I hope I can pass the final assignment.
Finally, as for participation, i think I try my best to take part in the group discussion. I can show my idea to my partner or group. But I am not doing enough from the interaction with teacher. Last time I will become more actively and more self-confident and bold in the class. I hope I can.


Thank you for jennifer impart knowledge for us . Next half term, I wish my English level become more better.

No comments:

Post a Comment