Sunday 4 October 2009

A Big Thank You

Hi everyone,

I would like to say thank you to all of you who have already responded and posted on the blog- especially Ray for being brave and posting on his own!

I am interested in hearing more about this mid-autumn festival.  What type of celebrations do you have? What does the festival symbolize? I hope you have all enjoyed yourselves celebrating together. I can forgive you for not wanting to work on a holiday! I hope it has been a great first weekend in the UK and you are looking forward to your first full week of lessons.

I encourage you all to continue to use this blog to post any ideas and questions you have or want to discuss! I will always read them and respond, and I hope you all will, too!

See you all tomorrow,

Jennifer

1 comment:

  1. Dear jennifer,you are the greatest tutor in my life,you are there to support us.

    This year's Mid-Autumn Festival was the first time we celebrated in aboard.We all miss our
    relatives when we saw the Full Moon.

    ReplyDelete