Sunday 11 October 2009

Learner Journal Week 2

In this week, I learned much more knowledge, especial for learning skills. I learned how to take active part in the discussion or debat, how to write an outline of the academic writting and how to make a good presentation.
Through a week's learning, I can take part in the discussion more active than before. However, there are still some questions about it. The main problem is still language. If I use my own language, I can discuss more and more. But I couldn't express my idea at my will by English. So I want to improve my English level at first. Then everything will be ok.
This is my first time to contact with essay. In the class, I know about how to prepare and write an essay. And I wrote an outline, but I haven't clear ideas and structures. However, I believe that I will make progress through practicing.
In the friday, Ray and Leo's presentation made a good example for us to how to make and prepare a presentation. And Jennifer's comment point out their advantages and weaknesses. It also help us better learn how to make a good presentation.
To sum up, I learned much knowledge in this weed. And I will study harder in the next week. Finally much thanks for Jennifer's help.

No comments:

Post a Comment