Sunday 11 October 2009

learn jouranl week 2

Look back last week,It is an amazing week for me.It is different teaching way from chinese.Discussion is a very important part in uk course,but in china,it just a part in class,you can choose debate or keep silence.So it is very difficult for me to join debate,at the beginning I were afraid that somebody will laugh at my poor expression,but at the later,I found it's unnecessary,I should relax,share with others about my own idea,although it's mistake,don't care about it,through communication,find out mistakes,then correct it,we can improve together.But I still worry about my expression,because of my poor grammar and vocabulary.

From academic writing class,I know how to make essay perfect,I need my own view,and arrange clear structure,good linking words also very important,and I expect that readers will love my essay,so I should make it interesting,give some new ideas,and bring freshness.

I eager to improve my skills immediately,because I found I'm not only weak in one skill,but also in all skills.I think the root is my grammar and vocabulary,I express English in Chinese way,sometimes I want to say something,but I don't know the work,so I need pay more time in grammer and vocabulary,communicate with others,let them tell me error,and accumulate the number of words.

Thanks for Leo and Ray about their presentation,it is wonderful.They are our role model.Finally thanks for Jennifer's instruction.

No comments:

Post a Comment