Sunday 11 October 2009

Learner Journal Week 2

I have been in UK more than two weeks, and many memorable things happened in last week.

For speaking, it is my first time to use English to debate with each other in the class. I think that it is the interested experience for me. At the first debate, I am not do it well, because first always difficult. It is different way from china; the opportunity to debate is few. I am extrovert, I like to communicate with each other, and I don’t care my pronunciation and grammar. So I dare to speak in the class if I am answer the question or I have the question to ask. I hope we can do it better when second opportunity comes. It is best way to help us to improve our speaking.

For academic writing, I have the experience about write academic writing in university. But I think that it has some difference. In your class, I understand that organize the structure is very important in academic writing. I learned that I should write outline first, than it needs to revise it. At last, I write draft which is according to this outline.

I hope we should have more practice about these skills. And after that, you give us feedback about our weakness immediately. Then, we improve our English skill.

Thank you for you helps. I hope we cooperate better and better.

No comments:

Post a Comment