Sunday 11 October 2009

Learn jouranl week 2

In this week I learnde something which I never know in my study life.

In a disscussion/debate I think a good participant shoud be concerned with it actively.And I learned some skills such as how to summarising a disscussion,as participant should give his/her pointclearly and how to give peer feedback.I found some problems and weekness in this week,I have to improve my grammer in speaking and I should have a nice command of sentences which I have learned in that lession.

Talk about writing, it always is my weakness.But in this week I learned most skills from the lession like how to organize the structure of a essay/academic writing , how to wrote the thesis statements and how to plan a assey.In my opinion,I should enhance my academic vocabulary for the academic writing.

I think listening and note taking which is the most important skill I need to work on.The BBC report is a good way to practice my listening and note taking.Leo and Ray's presentation, I think it is wonderful.They must make a good provision.

In summarize,I learned many english studying skills from Jennifer.Thank you very much.

No comments:

Post a Comment