Sunday 11 October 2009

Learner Journal Week 2

In this week. I am rich in the study life. I learned how to participate in a discussion or debate and how to write a good academic writing. Finally I enjoyed ray and leo who made a perfect presentation I learned some speech skills from them.
First of all, I think participate in a discussion that it is a little difficult to Chinese students, I am no different. Because in Chinese classes , lacking discussion and interaction. However, in this class we should express our personal views on this matter which cause I forbid any further discussion at this point. During this week study how to participate in a discussion I can talk about something from different angle. Most important that I learned a lot of useful language ,like comparing perspectives. I derive many benefits from that.
Secondly the biggest gain is that I studied many skills about the academic writing. Begin the academic essay have many preparation works, as how to organizec the idea and structure and what is the best introduction of a essay and so on. Afterwards that is help my essay very well.
I believe this week is my good beginning. I look forward to next week study. At the end thanks Jennifer patient to our students and gave us more knowledges,Thank you so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment