Sunday 11 October 2009

Learner Journal Week 2

From lessons in this week, I learned a few skills about how to be a good participant in a discussion.And also I realised some of my weaknesses by obversing other group members, they were all good participants in my opinion.They have the characteristics which a good participant should have, the strong opinions,good expression,and the enthusiasm which I need to work on.For my study,I should enjoy myself into discussion,and take part in the group as a positive member.
This week ,we exercised the acdemic writing. By the practice we did, acdemic skills would be improved.For example,well understanding on the introduction of essay. Then I find that I have satisfactory achievement on structure and organizing. Howeve,I still have lots to improve, I need more reading and experience to provide strong points for my article.Besides, more vocabulary are required.
A great presentation have be given by Leo and Ray.This presentation made me meditate my own skills on presentation.There are many aspects I have to work on.First,the eye contacts should be used with a strong brave.Second, fluent English speaking is always required.In order to solve these problems, I make a plan to improve my English skills: Speaking to myself by the mirror,Listening the BBC radio,Wacth films.
To conclude,speaking and listening always will be the most difficult problem.I must pay attention on them.

No comments:

Post a Comment