Sunday 11 October 2009

Learning journal week 2

What a wonderful week we have! Funny games, excellent presentation, useful skill …….
For me, Thinking is the most important element in a discussion/debate. Via thinking,you shoud found out you can understand the knowledge not just remember.In addition, If you have any question you should ask the people. It is shame that most people put their head down when I just asks people.
In this week, we have learnt how to write the introductions in the essay. A brilliant introductions can give a good impression. I think the only way to improve your academic writing is practice, practice and practice.
I feel taking note is a little difficult to me, because I have not this study habit before. I will try to organize the note and make it clear.
Tomorrow is another day,let's do it better.

No comments:

Post a Comment