Sunday 11 October 2009

Learned Journal Weak2

In this week,we have learned how to be a good participant in discussion or bebate.First you must pay attention and take part in the discussion.Second is about your skill.You should have strong ideas,good logic and flexibilty,knowledgeable,well prepared fast reactions and so on.However according for my situation,i may imporve the skill about the flexibilty and fast reactions.It's the important skill in the discussion.So it's my weakness.Considering the strengths,I think it's organized.

About the acadmic writing from class exercise,I have learned the thesis essay contents and a little skill about what make a strong essay.To my porint of view,I should have more exercise about structured.But I can write background or examples.

I think i should improve the academic writing,beacuse i'm not familiar with this skill.And I do not have more exercise in China before.I think we can have more writing model and then know hot to writing.
k

No comments:

Post a Comment