Sunday 11 October 2009

Leorner Journal Week 2

For running back my footprints of last week,there included much more benefits that i realized and searched out a better way for improving my future skills of English than before.
For example,through debated with my classmates i found out how to become a successful arguer when have a normal debate.

I think my long suit is that i have a confidence of explain my standpoint at first time when my opposite though it carefully.And my short suit is lack of enough academic vocabulary and wrong grammar because sometimes my classmates hard to know my mind.

From the training of writing,i cough a clear way to make a stronger process ASAP so that save the time and have a bright mind to help my writing.Therefore,i need to do lots of exercise on writing and cheek by my tutor.

Listening is the worst part that i have to improve recently,so that i would better spent more time on this that is the one and only one way i think.


**********************************************************************************
For my presentation

After the presentation,i felt more relaxing COS i took the nervous with my Powerpoint show.
i am so appreciate my partner Ray what provideed a woundful version.So that i had a clear process when i talk about it.And i realized that my confidence is not enough so i need to face thechallenges sounds like the next presentation before it coming.

No comments:

Post a Comment